Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday


I forgot how much I LOVE taking pictures. Until my little froggy friend showed up and inspired me to borrow grandma's cool camera to snap some new shots.


Inspiration!
So after catching Mr. Toad on the hop, I spent a evening wandering the place, snapping some new shots.


Mini Roses


Am thinking this one may get framed for the apartment
A perfectly clear SD night


Am calling this one Perseverance

My creativity came back: I ended up taking pictures IN the silo. Like as in hanging upside down in the silo.

Did I mention that grandpa has a gorgeous pony? This is Jerry. Jerry likes his picture taken.

Another part of my creative burst - my refinding my good friend, picnik! I did this picture right before the 4th - it was taken last year when I was in DC, but I kinda forgot about editting it. Until now! All in all? Bring it on open class photography!




2 comments:

I love hearing from my readers, so leave a commnet below!!