Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Almost the end....

It was with some sadness and some excitment that I realized next week, I move back to school. (ok more excitement than sadness!!)


Look out Brookings - I'm coming back!!
  
I was lucky enough to intern for a awesome place this summer, and got to live with my Grandparents, so I am sad that the summer is coming to a close.
As usual, I didn't accomplish half the things I wanted to - projects that are getting put on the snowy day list!

He's my baby. And he knows it.
  I did get to spend lots of time with the man in my life - the Sparkster himself.
Run Bunny Run!!
And I got to go barrel racing on Bunny! After a summer off, I realized how much I really do love can chasin.
Belt for the bestie!
I beaded like crazy when I wasn't doing homework. 2 belts, 2 hatbands, and some bracelets later - I have sore fingers. Now just to get the belts to the lady sewing them in and they will be alll done!! And pictures will be posted as soon as I get the belts back! I am taking orders, so if you want one, let me know!


I got to go to Jerrod Neiman with my best friend. We had a great time - much needed stress relief.

So now what? I have under a week of summer left, and have plans for everysingleday of it. At some point in time, I have to pack everything up into my car and haul it up to Brookings! And to put busy into perspective - I get to Brookings for work training Thrusday and Friday, move into the apartment Friday, have event for Ag United on Saturday, Mom brings my furniture and Gpa brings Sparky on Saturday and Sunday, start classes Monday and then its off to work State Fair for a week starting Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers, so leave a commnet below!!